Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shameless plug

I will be a brag this one time and make this shameless plug. Sometime before January 1, INQ7.net, the number one website in the country, will become INQUIRER.net, a 100-percent owned subsidiary of the Inquirer group of publications.

The INQ7.net editorial team, exactly 16 days before they are retrenched by INQ7 and rehired by Inquirer.net, partied from Friday evening until pan de sal is sold on the streets the next morning.

The food was fantastic, fit for the last meal of death row prisoners before they hit the electric chair. I stuffed myself sick.

One of our editors, who hosted the party, served authentic chicken inasal. I ate two quarter chicken sticks. Someone also brought dried cherries covered in bittersweet chocolate. You can never go wrong with chocolate.

Nachos with salsa and cheese was also served. You will never make me spend over 50 pesos at the mall for a handful of stale chips and diluted cheese spread.





No comments: